The video below will show you a quick and easy way to make homemade protein bars. These bars are a 50/50 protein/carb ratio with 2g of fat. In the video, I say they’re $.75/bar, however, if you cut them into 15 pieces like I said to do, they’re only $.30-$.35/bar. The recipe for the chocolate oatmeal homemade protein bars is below the video.
- 3c quick oats
- 8 scoops whey protein
- 1 package sugar free/fat free jello vanilla pudding
- About 1 c milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Combine oats, protein and pudding powder in a large bowl and blend the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Add Milk and stir until it s a big globby ball
- dump into glass 9×13 baking dish
- Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes
- Cool and enjoy
- Carbs: 11g
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 2g
- Calories: 130