With a little thought and creativity, we came up with a great-tasting protein infused, healthy hot fudge sundae recipe. Using a Clif Builder Protein Bar for the hot fudge and cookie topping, and milk, coffee creamer, whey protein and ice for the ice cream this definitely rocks! This video will not only show you how to make protein ice cream, it takes it a notch further and transforms a Clif Builder Protein Bar into an awesome topping!
- 1 Clif Builder Protein Bar
- 3/8c + 1T Skim Milk
- 3T French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein
- Separate the chewy top from the cookie bottom of the Clif Builder Bar
- Melt the chewy top with 1T of Milk
- Chop up the cookie bottom for the cookie crumble
- Mix 3/8c Milk + 3T coffee creamer + 2 scoops whey protein in a coffee mug
- Pour into blender
- Blend with about 2-3c ice until REALLY THICK
- Pour ice cream into two small dishes and freeze for 20 min
- Put ice cream in a bowl and top with melted clif builder fudge and cookie crumble.