Follow along as I make an easy homemade mass gainer shake. If you’re taking protein, creatine, pre-workout and other supplements, it might not be in your budget for a mass gainer shake. The recipe below is about 1/3 the price of commercial powder-based mass gainers and provides you with a dense, nutrient rich, high calorie shake.
- 1c quick Oats
- 1c Milk
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 1/2 banana (optional)
- 2tbsp natural peanut butter (optional)
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
Use a magic bullet or blender to crush the oats into a fine powder. Mix everything in a blender and add a handful of ice.
- 650 calories 58g protein 12g fat
- PB version: 850 calories, 65g protein, 30g fat
- PB + Olive Oil Version: 970 calories, 65g protein, 42g fat