This is a SixPackSmackDown original back workout. It is designed to incorporate heavy compound exercises early on in the workout, especially deadlifts, to get the blood flowing and increase the release of testosterone. Heavy deadlifts are followed by bent over rows, another compound movement, one-arm rows which focuses on the back, and we finish off with a dreadful task of wide-grip pull ups and inverted rows.
My back was sore for a couple days following this workout, and I highly recommend it to those of you wanting to widen your back, and add strength!
- Deadlifts: 4 sets/ 5, 4, 3, 2 reps increasing the weight each set
- Bent Over Rows: 4 sets/ 6 reps
- One-Arm Rows: 4 sets/ 6-8 reps
- Wide Grip Pull-Ups: 50 reps (however you can get em’)
- Inverted Rows: 100 reps (however you can get em’)