This is a healthy spaghetti recipe using whole wheat spaghetti, ground turkey, and low fat pasta sauce. This a very easy recipe, it tastes great, and is good for you! There is no measuring required! The final product consists of about 8 servings with each serving containing about 240 calories, 2.5g fat, 17.5 g protein.
- 1 16oz. package whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 lb. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 26 oz Jar of low-fat pasta sauce
- onion flakes to taste
- Bring water to boil in pot on stove (enough water to cover noodles)
- Once water is boiling, add spaghetti and cook for approximately 12 minutes or until desired tenderness
- Brown turkey in pan on stovetop and add onion flakes (once browned, drain any excess grease)
- Add pasta sauce to turkey and stir.
- place 1/8 of noodles, and 1/8 of sauce in your bowl and eat it!