This smoothie recipe is fairly easy to make, as it contains only 5 ingredients. These ingredients are pretty common ingredients that most people would have on hand: Frozen strawberries, skim milk, fat free cottage cheese, stevia, and vanilla extract. This smoothie can be eaten as a snack throughout the day, or as a late night snack to reap the benefits of the cottage cheese. The final product creates one medium sized smoothie, and consists of 225 calories, 0g fat, and 17g protein.
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 2-3 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp (cap-full) vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Combine milk, cottage cheese, stevia, and vanilla in blender and blend until smooth
- Add frozen strawberries and blend on high for approx. 30 seconds.
- Shake should be pretty thick, but you can add ice to attain your desired thickness