If you’re looking for healthy chicken breast recipes, the Italian Tomato Chicken Tin Foil Pouch Dinner Recipe is one of the quickest, simplest, healthiest recipes we’ve ever tried. With only 4 ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep, you can cook a chicken dinner for the entire family in no-time. Not only will you get the high protein content from the chicken breast, you’ll get your fibrous carbohydrates and greens from the broccoli and antioxidants from the tomatoes. We found this recipe on ready set eat.
- 1 Boneless, skin-less chicken breast
- 2-3 tbsp Fat Free Italian Dressing
- 2-3 tbsp diced, canned tomatoes
- 5-6 frozen broccoli florets
- Thaw chicken in the microwave, lightly salt and pepper each side.
- Spray a sheet of tin foil with non-stick spray
- Place chicken breast on the tin foil
- In a separate dish, combine broccoli, tomatoes and dressing and mix
- lightly spoon tomatoes and dressing onto the chicken
- top with broccoli
- Wrap foil around all ingredients and make it into a packet – try seal it well
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes
Approximately 150 calories, 22g protein, 2g fat